Our Expert Cpanel/WHM Solutions
Option 1- Stand-alone Cpanel dedicated Servers
- Dedicated Server with full root access.
- 100 domains Cpanel metal license.
- Host Unlimited domains.
- Centralized management Web Host Manager (WHM) with full authority over user resources.
- Real time usage metrics.
Option 2- Cpanel dedicated Servers with a backend Db server
As the number of domains grow, server resources start to become insufficient to optimally run all of the accounts created. Our solution to that problem is to launch a Mysql database server connected to your machines. Since databases are known to be resource intensive, this separation is sure to improve and boost performance on your webservers. Few years ago, this setup was not advised by Cpanel due to (db naming) conflicts, but now that they’ve transitioned to SQLlite, it’s a great setup. Here’s what you get :
- Dedicated Server with full root access
- Dedicated MySQL Server or Virtual machine
- 1-10 Gbps private network connection between the 2 servers.
- 100 domains Cpanel metal license
- Host Unlimited domains
- Centralized interface to manage all the accounts and users.
- Improved performance
When it comes to clustering, Cpanel offers natively 2 options :
Option 3-The Configuration Cluster
The Configuration Cluster interface in WHM will allow root users to access a configuration cluster, with a master server and one or more additional servers, using their remote access keys. You can then choose to share certain server configuration settings for the master server with other servers in the cluster. These settings will push to all of the configuration cluster servers whenever you make changes to the master server, saving time and making it easier than ever to add new cPanel & WHM servers.
Benefit: When working with multiple Cpanel/WHM servers, this feature simplifies management by bringing all your devices under one roof. A single Master login unlocks access to every server in the cluster.
Option 4- DNS Cluster
A DNS Cluster is a group of nameservers that share records, which allows you to physically separate nameservers that handle the DNS requests from your web servers. This interface allows you to configure a DNS cluster and add servers to an existing DNS cluster. In order to set this up properly, here are the requirements:
- Clusters must include at least two servers.
- You must have at least one web server with cPanel & WHM installed. A DNS cluster that includes multiple cPanel DNSONLY servers and cPanel & WHM servers is also acceptable.
- All machines in the DNS cluster must have cPanel & WHM or cPanel DNSONLY version 11 or higher installed. Some features may not work with older versions of cPanel & WHM.
- All machines configured with PowerDNS must have DNSSEC disabled.
Benefit : In such high availability setup, single point of failures are removed. If one DNS Server is unreachable, traffic is automatically redirected to the available nameservers.
Option 5- Cpanel/WHM Cluster with replication (Custom)
In this setup, Cloudfitters can deploy multiple Cpanel/WHM servers in a cluster where every Cpanel accounts are automatically replicated on a SAN storage. In the event there’s a server failure on the cluster, your data still remains safe and protected on our high-availability SAN. If necessary, we are happy to also add a MySQL cluster (with replication) to the mix for added layer of redundancy.